Saturday, June 6, 2009

Great Security Mind Maps at MindCert

I often use mind maps to organise my thoughts for longer posts, with FreeMind being my tool of choice, some of which I have published in the FreeMind gallery using their Flash plug-in.

I found some great security mind maps at MindCert, a company committed to “bring[ing] you the best in Mind Mapping with a view to gaining knowledge in the IT Industry and passing IT Certifications from Cisco, CISSP, CEH and Others”. The MindCert homepage currently has mind maps for Certified Ethical Hacking, Cracking WEP with Backtrack 3 and Cryptography for CISSP (plus others)

Googling “security mind maps” brings up a wealth of links. So it seems many people are trying to understand security in terms of mind maps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the share i really appreciate it.



Laby[wedding suit]