Monday, January 12, 2009

Some books on Scribd

As I mentioned in my last post, there is a lot of very interesting and detailed content of all types being uploaded to Scribd. According to Wikipedia,

Scribd is a document sharing website. It houses 'more than 2 million documents' and 'drew more than 21 million unique visitors in May 2008, little more than a year after launching, and claims 1.5 million registered users.' The site was initially funded with $12,000 funding from Y Combinator, but has since received over $3.7 million from Redpoint Ventures and The Kinsey Hills Group.

You can even find whole books on the site. Here are some interesting documents that I found from a hour or so of searching

I think I will drop my Safari account as I now have enough reading for far more than foreseeable future. I also uploaded a paper that I co-wrote on Data Centric Security
A Data Centric Security Model


2 comments:

olj said...

Thank you Luke for pointing at scribd. I was not aware of it.

Anonymous said...

male suit is the important things for man especially for their office.